Do you have a passion and purpose in life? Do you have a positive impact initiative?
Are you looking for empowerment, support and funding?
Become an Affiliate
Be part of this global community of #PiMakers, who together with fellow Affiliates, empowers, co-creates and offers participation in self-funding communities for individuals following their purpose and passion to create social impact initiatives.
To apply as an Affiliate you need to comply with certain conditions:
- An Affiliate or #PiMaker has invited you to join
- You understand what a #PiMaker is
- You are a conscious human-being: spiritually, socially & environmentally
- You have a passion & purpose in life
- You are developing a social impact initiative
- You agree to share information about you & your initiative
- You agree to empower & support people through our community
- You agree to offer discounts & collaboration opportunities for Members, Affiliates and #PiMakers
- You agree to pay a monthly fee of 5€ for community management
- Submit the contact for below!
What do you get?
- Pertain to a community of #PiMakers and Affiliates who together reinforce People's capacity to positively impact.
- Connect with like-minded others to get empowered, co-create and self-fund social impact initiatives, including yours.
- Get contacted or contact #PiMakers for mentoring opportunities.
- Support and inspire others with who you are and what you do.
- Increase the visibility and exposure of your social impact initiative.
- Get support in communicating and disseminating information:
- share about you and your initiative within the community
- share your articles on our blog to promote yourself and your initiative
- sell your products and services through our community
Should you have been invited to join our community, we'd be happy to hear about it!
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE ?
Affiliates are conscious human-beings following their purpose and passion to create their social impact initiative.
Affiliates are to-be #PiMakers
Conscious human-beings who have found their passion and purpose and want to reinforce their social impact initiative